Stay Active in Social Media!
Do You Have Social Media Accounts You Don’t Maintain
Do You Not Have the Time to Maintain Them
Do You Know the Importance of an Active Social Presence
Benefits of Keeping Active in Social Media
- Increase Brand Awareness
- Exposing your business to new potential clientele
- Increase Brand Loyalty
- Increasing traffic for your web presence
- Business looks active and busy, always ready to do business
- Stay active in potential client’s minds, the first they think of
- Active incoming links to your website increase ranking for your website
- Allow your business to go viral
- Co-marketing opportunities
- Cut down marketing costs
- Target Marketing outreach opportunities
- More exposure for promotions and sales
- Establish yourself as an authority in your field online
- Increase Client Engagement & Communication with your audience
- Improve Sales through education and promotion with higher conversion rates
- Make the hiring process simpler
- Convert employees into advocates for your brand
- Distribute information about new products easier and at a lesser cost
- Engage people for events
- Learn more about your clients for product research & development
Don’t Let Your Lack of Social Media Presence Hinder Your Business!
One of the hardest things to do in business, as a business owner, is keep up with our own Social Media presence ourselves. Remaining active in social media is one of the most tedious tasks and can also be one of the costly in today’s marketplace if left unattended.
Having someone else maintain your social media can be a costly venture. However, remaining active and growing in social media doesn’t have to break the bank. We have introduced a social media marketing program that is for those businesses who simply want to remain active and grow their presence in social media. Branding your business is important but it only comes with consistent effort. Our Social Maintenance Plans are simple and have become very popular for local businesses wanting to remain active.
Formalized Social Media Marketing plans can range from $150 / month to more than $1000/month but we have found there is a need for something a little smaller. The basic service of having your business remain integrated with social media. Time is important to you but your online marketing should not be sacrificed to save time.
Here are two cost effective solutions which will assist you in remaining on track! If you ever decide you want to up your game in social media, we can work with you on that also.
Social Maintenance Simplified $50.00 / month
1 Social Post Per Week on up to 2 Social Networks (Twitter, Facebook or Google +)
Social Maintenance Plus $75.00 / month
2 Social Posts Per Week on up to 2 Social Networks (Twitter, Facebook or Google+)