Community Web Design
We are definitely involved and becoming more involved everyday within the Fraser Valley Community. There are several factors that go into a complete business commitment to a local community and at Fraser Valley Web Design by CD, we touch on each one.
From a financial perspective, 5% of all Net Profits made from Fraser Valley Web Design by CD goes to local Fraser Valley Charities that assist in building the community and inspiring youth.
We recognise that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders. They include customers, employees, suppliers, the community and the environment.
- We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
- We take seriously all feedback that we receive from our stakeholders and, where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfil the requirements outlined within this policy.
- We shall be open and honest in communicating our strategies, targets, performance and governance to our stakeholders in our continual commitment to sustainable development.
- The CEO is responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make the necessary resources available to realise our corporate responsibilities. The responsibility for our performance on this policy rests with all employees throughout the company.
Our partnership focus:
- Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship and will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices
- We shall encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices similar to our own
- We shall encourage dialogue with local communities for mutual benefit
- We will register and resolve customer complaints in accordance with our standards of service
- We shall support and encourage our employees to help local community organisations and activities in our region